TOWN RESIDENTS WHO HAVE AMERICAN DISPOSAL FOR TRASH & RECYCLING
American Disposal has provided some tips for residents when placing recycling out on windy days.
- Do not overfill recycling bin.
- Put excess recycling material in clear plastic bags or cardboard boxes with the top securely closed.
- Please clearly label extra box or extra container as
PROPER PACKAGING WITHIN THE RECYCLING BIN:
- Place recycling in a paper bag. Roll down the top of the bag to secure material.
- Stack heavier rolled down paper bags on top of others to secure the material inside the bin.
- Place bundled and tied newspapers on top of the material inside the bin.
- Flatten cardboard boxes. Place the bin on top of the flattened boxes.