Round Hill Community Shred Event – Saturday, October 21st
Round Hill Community Shred Event
Save the Date – Saturday, October 21, 2017
The Town of Round Hill is sponsoring a Community Shred Event from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon at The Round Hill Elementary School – 17115 Evening Star Dr, Round Hill.
Shredding will end promptly at 12:00 noon.
There will be town staff & signs to direct residents where to enter for shred event.
1. 3 boxes or trash bags per vehicle (Xerox box size)
2. Residents will form a single line in parking lot
3. PROSHRED employees will bring bins to each vehicle in line to retrieve material to be shredded.
4. FOR SAFETY reasons residents must remain in their vehicles. PROSHRED employees will return boxes/bags if resident request boxes/bags returned
5. IF RESIDENTS WANT TO WATCH THEIR PAPERS BEING SHREDDED THEY MUST REMOVE THEIR VEHICLE FROM THE LINE AND PARK THEIR CAR AWAY FROM THE TRUCK AND WALK UP TO THE BACK OF THE TRUCK TO WATCH SHREDDING.
ACCEPTED MATERIALS: Office paper, checks, envelopes, and small fasteners such as staples, paper clips & binder clips.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: newspapers, magazines, 3-ring binders, cardboard, plastic & electric media
If more information is needed please contact Kim McGaha at 540-338-4772 or by email at [email protected]